Where Is The Official Website For This Game?

Discussion in 'Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven' started by NinjaPokeball, Apr 2, 2015.

1. NinjaPokeball

NinjaPokeball New Member

Where is it?

Also, after how many heart events for each faeire will the game lock you into that faeire's ending? Wouldn't it be better to do heart events for some characters and see how they are before deciding?

2. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

I'm not the one to ask on the latter question (though I'll consult with Hatsuu about it tomorrow), but on the former, I can tell you the website will be going live at the same time as our official release date announcement. That's our usual M.O. for websites, and this one is very much on schedule to follow suit with that trend.

Hopefully won't be too much longer before we have everything squared away on that end!

-Tom

3. NinjaPokeball

NinjaPokeball New Member

Thanks I'll be keeping watch here :)

Didn't you guys already announced this for May 26? Don't tell me… this is delayed to like Fall or something?

4. Wyrdwad

We've only announced it for spring -- we never gave a specific date. The date you're seeing is a placeholder that we had to supply to retailers in order for the game to be preorderable, but that date just represents our "best guess" estimate as to when we THINK we'll be able to release it.

We never give an official announcement with an exact date until we know for sure we can make that date, because we hate delaying games as much as you guys hate having them delayed, and we'd rather wait until we're sure than announce a title and be forced to delay it if and when unexpected problems come up.

-Tom

5. NinjaPokeball

NinjaPokeball New Member

Tom I waited many days… have you got an answer yet?

6. Wyrdwad

Sorry for the EXTREME DELAY in responding. I haven't been checking the forums as much as I should've been, nor as carefully.

I just asked Brittany for clarification, and was told as follows:

[font=Helvetica Neue']It depends. The final endgame usually requires two hearts, but certain parts of the game defaults to other characters if there are less. Like, say, Charlotte will win over everyone, for example. If everyone up to a certain point has only one heart and Charlotte has one, Charlotte will likely be your end-game girl. The game prettily heavily implies Luchs and Charlotte are the canon couple. And some events take place very late in the game, so a couple of those characters have events that carry more weight than early girls so that they can stand a chance of being the end-game girl. Can't really go into details without spoiling it.[/font]

Seems like a pretty thorough answer to me, but let me know if you need any further clarification!

-Tom