What Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Been getting back into streaming the past couple of weeks. Recently decided to replay Pokemon Uranium; see if it's gotten any better. Up to the second gym in that, and it's kicking my ass cuz of STAB Bulldoze when both of my team members are weak to Ground.

2. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

See, you need to stream the games that ALL THE KIDS like.... you know, like Fishing Resort and Tokyo Jungle.

3. Ammy175

I do wanna do the latter again at some point.

4. DustyStarr

Pomeranian is all the rage.

5. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

yeah the D Pad might be a little bit stiff and clicky now that I really notice it. But its like when there is enough force to make it click it quickly pushes all the way down.

6. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Warms my heart someone is still out here repping Fishing Resort!

7. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Most of the dpad complaints I've heard are from the people playing Tetris 99.

8. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Neither of those are Cooking Mama...

9. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Almost done World of Light on Smash! I could go straight to the last boss now, but I only have like 2 sub-areas I need to complete, before I can finish everything. Surprised that I still have apparently, quite a few things left on the Challenges chart for it, with the "beat ???" "uncover all dojos" etc., even with being so close.

In Persona 2, I've been picking away at it (as my lunch break game), but it's funny... Like, it's kinda easier than P1 was, but I don't really like it as much. Dunno what it is. I'm not a fan of the rumor system either. I know that P3 was the BIG title that really put Persona on the map, so I'm really hoping once I get to it, that the formula really changes on it :x I can't see this older system being so popular with it, too.

10. Kikki

Kikki Active Member

Just finished ToCS Decisive, so will be going back to Junk Planet, and adding Nelke and the Legendary Alchemists to my 'currently playing' list, as well. Junk Planet is more difficult than the super simple premise led me to believe, though. So many ways to get lose life points...twice my character died without me even realizing it was at low HP.

11. DustyStarr

Honey, I have been repping Fishing Resort since 2011. It has always been my top Wii game, I have voted for it in so many polls, tried to sell it to so many people. It is the perfect fishing game IMO. Are you a Fishing resort homie too?

12. DustyStarr

Dear god what have I done....

13. Ammy175

That's an odd way to spell Homie Rollerz.

14. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Sekiro: I beat Jiraiya!

15. DustyStarr

ONE DAY.

.....One day....

16. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

All the Sekiro hype got me wanting to dive back into Bloodborne again. Finally killed the gatling gun dude in Old Yharnam, got the Cathedral Key, and failed to find where I'm supposed to use the thing. Oh, and I also found what might be the next boss room, but I didn't go all the way in because I was full up on blood echoes, so I went back to spend them first. But next time... next time.

Also, reached the Bose chapter of Trails SC. Once again, I'd forgotten how cool the ending of the Rolent chapter was. Not as high-octane sustained awesomeness as the end of the Grancel chapter, but more a shorter, hard-hitting bit of emotional oomph. With that done, I think I'm close to two-thirds finished with SC? Maybe even past that? (I think there's an intermission and three chapters after Bose, but I know one of them is super short.)

As an addendum:
    The more I do this replay, the more I really want a 13-26 episode anime about the Hundred Years War. I mean, just imagine an anime series following Cassius, Richard, and Cid leading the counter-offensive against the Erebonian occupation. Action, drama, tragedy, Code Geass levels of badass tacticianing, leading up to a bombastic climax with the invention of the airship... That right there would be amazing to watch as a Trails fan, while also having mass-market appeal to the wider anime audience. C'mon, Falcom, get on this! I know you ca... well, I believe you ca... um, there's a non-zero probability that you might be able to do this!

17. DustyStarr

The next BB bos has suc an awesome design if it is the one I am thinking of, in the Cathedral Ward area. BB is so good, I wish I had a low level toon I'd help you out.

18. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Melee and Rocksmith. Rocksmith and Melee. Getting better at both at least.

Finally going to be playing an actual human person in Melee this weekend hopefully! I hope I have a good tech skill day and not a bad one, today wasn't a good one.

Need to change my guitar strings. My first string change on my test guitar went poorly, but my second one went well. Still nervous about doing it on my actual guitar!

Want to restart Yakuza 0 on PC, but I have to find time for it.

More like half I think, but it could depend on how much side content you do. The last couple chapters are probably a third of the game by themselves.

19. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

Hmm, there must be a good chunk of the game I'm not remembering, then. As for side content, I keep telling myself not to bother with a bunch of sidequests on this playthrough, but I think I've only skipped, like, three non-hidden sidequests per chapter on average. Damn you, Trails sidequests, being so charming and rewarding and making me want to finish you.

20. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

I am! I remember picking it up thinking it was gonna be shovelware (but I loved XSEED so I figured I'd try it) and was so surprised how much I enjoyed it! I need to go back and play some soon!