Otome Game Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TenshiEffect, Oct 27, 2013.

1. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member

2. Swoon

Swoon New Member

I seriously hope Xseed decides to give English Detective Mysteria another go.
    Other than that, the localizations I wish for are:
    Yuukyuu no Tierblade -Lost Chronicle-
    Clock Zero
    Zettai Meikyuu Grimm

3. Mat

Mat New Member

I agree with the above post, I'd really like to see English Detective Mysteria, along with Yuukyuu no Tierblade -Lost Chronicle- and Clock Zero as well. In addition to those, I'd also really like to see localizations for Wand of Fortune R, Beast Master and Prince, Sangoku Rensenki ~Otome no Heihou!~, and Heiligenstadt no Uta (which isn't even released yet, but what I've seen of it looks fantastic)!

Edit: A few more I'd really like - Shinobi, Koi Utsutsu, Ken ga Kimi, and Utsusemi no Meguri.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  4. Swoon

Swoon New Member

I'd also love Kyoukai no Shirayuki and Prince of Stride to be localized.

5. Mat

Mat New Member

Oh, I'd really love to see Kyoukai no Shirayuki as well! Would be awesome if Xseed could bring over more Otomate titles to this market. Although, since we do already get a lot of Otomate titles from other publishers (not that I'm saying I don't want more!), it would be nice if Xseed were considering otome to bring over games from other developers too. In particular, I'd love to see them bring over games from Karin Entertainment and eXtend.

6. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member

I would still love to get English Detective Mysteria and I heard that Yuukyuu no Tierblade -Lost Chronicle- was very good.
    There's actually a Kyoukai no Shirayuki petition!

It would definitely be nice if Xseed joined the fray. I have always loved their translations. :)

Hi, everyone! It definitely has been quite a while. I actually forgot the forums came back online. Lol!
    Matt & Swoon thanks for keeping the thread alive! I'm going to update the OP now.

7. baneine

baneine New Member

[​IMG]
    Man I'd love if Fabstyle (3ds) was localised!
    Don't know if this really counts as an otome, because it's got more gameplay than vn segments. It's definitely female-targeted though!
    It's a fashion shop management sim like style savvy, but it does have romance routes and a story, and you have dialogue options and stuff.

Also it's too bad that Quinrose went bust, because I would have loved a localisation of the Heart no Kuni series.

8. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member

Wow, this is the first time that I have heard of this game. It looks good and it definitely counts as an otome.

I know, I had really hoped that the Alice series would get localized, but all we received was that machine translated mobile game and it was taken off the store when they went bankrupt. The Alice series deserved better than this.

9. yuuki-chann

yuuki-chann New Member

10. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member