Otome Game Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TenshiEffect, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I hope XSEED taps the otome market ASAP. For that matter, I hope Idea Factory International does as well, so many great Otomate games, but XSEED specially, because of the MAQL otome games.

2. Lolitatan

Lolitatan New Member

I pray to every god thought up that it's tokimeki girl's side 3rd story premium.

3. SilentThisSide199x

SilentThisSide199x Well-Known Member

Seconding(or more) Amnesia. Really need to check out more otome games in general to say anything about anything else lol, some of these look pretty cool and more localized would be a great thing.

4. MikaKomori

MikaKomori New Member

I'd be really happy if just one of them would get a translation <3
    So please XSEED make it happen!

5. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Has XSEED ever worked on an Idea Factory or Compile Heart game yet?

6. MikaKomori

MikaKomori New Member

I don't know, but I think not? Well I'm not sure.

7. akito666

akito666 New Member

Otome games have a 10 times chance higher of localization in the West compared to galges.

If the game market is full of otome games, then chances of galges would no doubt increase two folds.

And thus, I support these otome localizations! Please XSEED, open the floodgates to otome games!

8. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member

Otome games that I would like to see in English:
    Beyond the Future: Fix the Time Arrows (PSP, PS3)
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: While maintaining fantasy role-playing game aesthetics, this game puts players in the shoes of a girl named Lilith. She's a novice priestess in the shrine of Dodona. She lives a rather peaceful life with her fairy and remains innocent of the strives that go on in her world until she meets the holy knight Nayuta and the mercenary soldier Kirite.
    Nayuta will do anything for his religion while Kirite swore to protect Lilith from every harm. Besides the two men, there is a whole cast of colorful characters in the dangerous world outside, voiced by famous seiyuu such as Sakurai Takahiro and Kishio Daisuke.
    In her journey, Lilith learns one thing. Love is what saves everything.
    Beyond the Future: Fix the Time Arrows Website

Romeo VS Juliet (PSP)
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: The story takes place in the country of Verona, where vampires and humans are at war. At the border of the lands, where the war is most severe, lives the main character, a young Capulet girl (Juliet) who spends her days training to become a Vampire Hunter. Meanwhile, the Grand Duke of Verona has announced a conciliatory policy with the vampires. Appalled by the sudden announcement, the supporters and opposition go into a state of confusion. Then out of nowhere, a certain someone appears in front of Juliet.
    Romeo VS Juliet Website

Otomate 2014 Vita Titles

RE:VICE(D)
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: 20XX, Kanagawa Prefecture &middot; Atsugi
    Midnight, when the clock marks a new day. In the darkness, as if to surround a campfire, four shadows gathered. A female high-school student, a man with a good physique, a long-haired young man, and a boy that still has some childishness left on him. One of them checked to make sure all four people, different in age and gender, had gathered before speaking.

Have you found the next demon lord?&rdquo;
    Along with those words, their figure/shadow also completely changed.
    Black wings, sharp angles, crimson eyes, and an ominous seal, an appearance that couldn&rsquo;t be called human.

Yes, they aren&rsquo;t human. Called the Light Tribe, they are the Four Heavenly Kings of the Netherworld who have come under the guidance of the Book that Teaches You How to Pick the Best Demon Lord to find the Demon Lord&rsquo;s successor after he died in a battle.

However, although they were famous in the Netherworld, they have no knowledge on the human world. Despite the fact that they have been secretly collecting information, they have yet to achieve their desired results. One of the Four Heavenly Kings, Aika (Heroine), has also started to feel a bit impatient from the lack of progress being made. Then, one day. Each of the Four Heavenly Kings found &ldquo;a human being with Demon Lord qualities/qualified to be a Demon Lord&rdquo;. However, it couldn&rsquo;t be determined at that time which one, out of the four Demon Lord candidates, was the real Demon Lord. Thus, the heroine and the rest of the Four Heavenly Kings obeyed the guidance from the Book of Selection and decided to investigate the candidates&rsquo; qualities as a Demon Lord. (x)
    RE:VICE(D) Website

Binary Star
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary:"The light, it was as if the starlight was capturing people."
    Around 50 years ago from today&hellip;
    There was a beautiful land so peaceful called Cloud. On this peaceful land there was a new invention named [Star].
    It was edible like candy and anyone could easily have a &ldquo;good dream&rdquo;, the product deceived the public and in a blink of an eye it became a big hit. But [Star] had a terrifying side effect and the people would transform and be filled with evil. The consumers of [Star] the [Stardusts] had started to cause the land of Cloud trouble and the land went into Chaos. In order to keep the peace, voluntary services and the police tried to stop the troubles but againsts the [Stardusts] they could not do anything. With other lands leaving Cloud and the troubles continuing, a certain organization was established to take care of the troubles and [Stardusts]. Thus the organisation [Heavenly Organization] was made to capture the [Stardusts] The Tenshis in the organizations take care of the [Stardusts] and anyone who are related to the product.
    They made the land a better place and they are appreciated greatly. But&hellip;Still even now, the product [Star] has yet to disappear from the land of Cloud.(x)

At the age of 7 what Sorano Fuu saw at her living room was, the faces of her beloved parents being executed by someone. Fuu asked the Tenshi who had been protecting her why they were doing this to her parents. The Tenshi replies to the young Fuu:"Your parents were [Dealers] of [Star] so they had to be exceuted". Fuu was distraught by the fact that her parents had been selling products which are illegal and they had been criminals. Fuu decides to take on the burden and compensate for the punishment.
    Now at the age of 20 Fuu became a Tenshi to protect one of the city in Cloud, Akatsuki city. While on quests with her team mates, she realised that all her team mates had a sad past linked to [Star]. Will the team mates who have been stuck in the past ever get out and be free&hellip;(x)
    Binary Star Website

Marginal #4 Idol of Supernova
    [​IMG]
    Summary: "I want to see the shooting stars that fall onto the stage."

That's the dream of the manager of the agency. These four individualistic new idols were grouped for this purpose. Named "MARGINAL #4", they aim to debut as in idol group. Wild and self-assured, the confident Kirihara Atom has talent but is hard to handle. Even though he looks feminine and gentle, Aiba Rui leaves a somewhat a cold impression. Twins that are splitting images of each other, but exude differing auras. Nomura L is showy, very confident, and is the younger twin. In contrast, Nomura R acts like he's hiding behind his younger brother's shadow. Then there's MARGINAL #4's seniors, "LAGRANGE POINT". Though stoic with goals to reach the top, Mikishima Shy is a little proud. On one hand, Himuro Kira is cheerful and good at taking care of others, but on the other, he has a crude side to him.

Those two as well, were grouped together with the same goal of "showering stars" and aim for the big stage.The one who holds the key to allow them to truly shine is their manager and protagonist, Kataoka Yue. How will she guide the scattered individuals of the group?
    Marginal #4 Idol of Supernova Website

Nekketsu Inou Bukatsu-tan Trigger Kiss
    [​IMG]
    Trailer 1 & Trailer 2
    Summary: Futaba Sendo is a second-year high school student who recently transferred to Akizuki High School. Futaba has an unusual power but lacks confidence after previously injuring her best friend and running away. On her first day at Akizuki High School, Azuma and Yamato confront her after hearing about her mother's powers and force Futaba to demonstrate her own, the "Trigger Kiss." Her power amplifies the unique abilities of others and can work simply by holding hands but is most effective when Futaba kisses the person. The "hot-blooded love adventure" will let players power-up the protagonist by kissing the Vita's touch panel (it also works by tapping your finger, but where's the excitement in that?)
    Trigger Kiss Website

Senjou no Waltz
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: A young girl&rsquo;s village and her father is taken away one day.
    In place of that, she obtains a &lsquo;power&rsquo;, a sword that she can protect the ones important to her, which is a &ldquo;demon sword&rdquo;. With such a &ldquo;power&rdquo; that can shake the state of affairs of the country, she&rsquo;s forced to live life on the battlefield. The country places her in the military school named &ldquo;Nirvana&rdquo;. There, country or race is not disclosed and young boys and girls who excel at fighting gather to compete. The heroine meets various people there and forms deep bonds with them and finds herself a place that she once lost. This is a story of such a girl and of &ldquo;the demon sword that speaks.&rdquo;

About the demon sword:
    There&rsquo;s a strange legend in Otesia about the demon sword. The person who wields it has so much power that it was once recorded in history that a country&rsquo;s war was resolved just by a single person. But that person must have a strong resolve or the sword will take over his consciousness, turning him mad and giving him eventual death. Heroes who&rsquo;ve gone mad and died because of the sword in history are many. The heroes are said not to hold its physical form, but to integrate with the sword, and that is exactly what it meant by being &lsquo;possessed&rsquo;, connecting to the legend of its deathly powers.

But no one actually knows much of the sword except for those rumors. In reality, it has not appeared for over a hundred years. And that demon sword, having fallen into the possession of a girl from the West, forces the West to finally start their moves&hellip;(x)
    Senjou no Waltz Website

Reine des Fleurs
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: Once there was a goddess who offered her hand to a devastated world. The goddess, along with a girl and her four knights, healed the ruined land and saved the world with a life force known as "Grace". Since then the consciousness of the sleeping goddess went into a "Reine" and the land was passed down to the four chosen knights. The world expanded and flourished as it received the grace of the goddess.

However, at one point, the seat occupied by the Reine that had been succeeded generation after generation became empty. The supply of grace stagnated and once again the world was enshrouded in darkness. Until, at long last, the next generation of Reine was born -- Violette. The girl, obeying the customs, chose four knights who were knights of the queen.

However, due to the long influence of an empty seat, the mens' hearts have rejected their bonds with the Reine. It is essential to have the cooperation of the knights in order to supply the world with grace. Violette, for the sake of acquiring the loyalty and trust of the men, begins to move--
    This is a love story between a princess and a knight.
    Reine des Fleurs Website

There are many Otomate Vita games coming out in 2014.

9. Skyprincess

Skyprincess New Member

All this new otome games look really nice! I would buy them all for sure, if they would be localized in english.

10. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=14776

11. Skyprincess

Skyprincess New Member

Just found an otome game from Idea Factory in the App Store! There is also an announcement on the website:

A new otome game is out from the &ldquo;Shall We Date?&rdquo; series on iOS and Android worldwide! &ldquo;Shall We Date?: Scarlet Fate+ &mdash;Fragments of the past&mdash;&rdquo; (original title Shirahana no Ori &mdash;Hiiro no Kakera 4) is one of the many successful games produced by the famous dating Sim game brand &ldquo;Otomate&rdquo; from Idea Factory. Now, it is available in English for western fans!

Download the game for free to start your weekend! (Offers in-app purchases.)
    iOS: https://itunes.apple...d770575316?mt=8
    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ndroid.sfp

12. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Whoa wait, are ALL of those Shall We Date? free titles full games?? I'm sure they have microtransactions inside to create revenue though, right?

13. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

There's in-app purchases (aka, DLC), as Skyprincess noted. Not really sure what they do/how important they are, though.

14. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I wonder how crucial the DLC are though... Not sure what purchases you would need for a VN, unless they make them in episodes with only the first one free.

15. Skyprincess

Skyprincess New Member

I already took a quick glimpse and the translation seems pretty nice. But since I really miss the voice acting and find it annoying to wait and collect some points to advance the story, I would have prefered the original game! Do you think there is any chance that we convince them to release that too?

16. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Ohhhh so they are doing the typical "wait or pay up" method -_- Ugh, I hate that...

17. Skyprincess

Skyprincess New Member

Yes, me too... That's the reason I would have prefered a retail or download version!
    But I guess that was too expensive... <_<

18. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Everyone wants to hop on the mobile bandwagon and monetize, monetize, monetize :/

19. Skyprincess

Skyprincess New Member

I also have the feeling that the story lacks some parts, since you already start with the character route after the prologue...

20. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member

Yeah, I really want the voice acting and the background music. :/
    I hope there is a chance for them to be convinced.

I know right, I don't like to play free to play otome games because you can only play a small portion of the game per day. Not to mention, I hate the mini games. So, I would prefer a paid version with the voice acting and the music.