Otome Game Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TenshiEffect, Oct 27, 2013.

1. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member

[​IMG]

Bad Apple Wars (Vita) [Aksys]

[​IMG]
    Release Date:
    This Friday, Oct 13th
    Summary: Fate Strikes when you least expect it, as our heroine soon finds herself on the grounds of an unknown, otherworldly academy. One of many souls left behind by death, she must choose between two warring factions within the walls of the academy. Will she follow the straight path set before her by the disciplinary committee, goaded on by promises of Resurrection? or will she stray into the mire of Bad apples and find a different kind of salvation? the outcome of the Bad Apple Wars is in your hands!
    Bad Apple Wars Website

Upcoming Otome Games for 2018 on PS4 & Vita

[​IMG]
    PS4:
    Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ [First Game + First Fandisc]

PS Vita:
    Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~
    7'scarlet
    Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly
    Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawks

All games pictured above were announced by Aksys Games at Anime Expo in July. IFI is also bringing Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Otome games that I would like to see in English:
    Section Coming Soon..

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. Starrawrcakes

Starrawrcakes New Member

Ooh... Otomes... I would love to see some otomes in english.

I agree with Amnesia! I would also love to see some others as well.

Uta No Prince-sama!
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunettly I couldn't find a summary like Tenshi... (someone in this fandom help me out!)

Diabolik Lovers
    [​IMG]
    [font=Open Sans']Yui Komori is a an ordinary high school girl who lived with her father, who owns a church. She was happy with her normal life until one day her father was called off to work and she was not allowed to accompany him. Yui instead was given a certain address by her father and instructed her to go there, saying the people living there were "relatives". Yui follows her father's orders and arriving at a mysterious mansion as the address had suggested. As she discovers what's in the house, she meets 6 brothers who don't seem "normal"...[/font]

Dot Kareshi (We're 8bit lovers!)
    [​IMG]
    Not sure how to explain it in a summary so let me just give you the Link to it. http://otome-jikan.n...re-8bit-lovers/

3. sugi7

sugi7 New Member

I totally agree with the games listed above, especially Starry Sky, We're 8 Bit Lovers!!, Ozmafia, Princess Arthur, Uta no Prince Sama, and Garnet Cradle. Here are some other games I would love to see:

STORM LOVER Series (Kai, Natsu Koi, 2nd)
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Storm Lover takes you to one of the top private schools in Japan and drop you into a den of attractive boys. The game is not only about getting to know the boys and getting them to confess to you. It takes you past the honey moon period and to the stagnant period where you have to make important decisions and then back again.
    In this next 365 days in school, you have complete control over your love life. See which, or how many of the guys you will date. Be it sweet and innocent or spicy and turbulent, you get to live, and relive your ideal high school life in Storm Lovers.
    [From Play-Asia.com]

[​IMG]

Description: A lot of things can happen in two nights. The temptations of summer become irresistible when you go to the beach trip of St. Louis Academy. You can choose between keeping your boyfriend from the original game, develop a love triangle or choose one of the new boys.
    [edited from Play-Asia]

[​IMG]

Description:
    A sequel to Storm Lover/Storm Lover Kai!, featuring a new heroine and a new set of guys, with the exception of Nanao Shiina from the previous games. Our heroine Arashiyama Mari, has just moved to town and starts her 2nd year of high school at St. Louis High.
    [edited from Hinano's post]

-----------------------------------

Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Series (1st Love Plus, 2nd Story, 3rd Story [Premium])
    [​IMG][​IMG]

First Love Plus Summary:
    The player is the main character, a new student at Habataki High, Habataki City. The goal of the game is to create a relationship with one of the ten males that are available to you, so that on the last day of your high school, you will receive his confession of love at the chapel in the school.
    [From Utsukushiki Sekai]

2nd Story Summary:
    The main stage is Hanegasaki High School, same as the previous game. While communicating with unique characters, players can find their surprising sides and experience more realistic love romance.
    Also, new systems are introduced for this time, "Second Kiss System" that players can enjoy the story born by an accidental kiss and "Approach System" that players can approach their favourite boys. Enjoy "Tokimeki" moment!
    [From Himeya Shop]

3rd Story Summary:
    The game takes place at Habataki High School seven years after Tokimeki Girl's Side 1. There are a total of six new bachelors plus three secret characters.
    TMGS 3 implements a totally new system; the Love Triangle. Instead of rival girls liking your man, all six bachelors are paired with another, making it so that you can 'date' two of them at a time. TMGS 3 also introduces a revamped clothing system with a few new clothing styles and the ability to 'level up' your fashion.
    ---------------------------------------

BROTHERS CONFLICT (Passion Pink and Brilliant Blue)
    [​IMG]

Passion Pink Summary:
    After her mom re-married, Ema moved into the Asahina Family House and acquired 11 brothers. Ema intended to live peacefully with them as a family, but the sudden appearance of a girl in an all male household causes discord. Going on with their lives, the brother's feelings for Ema change and the start of a same roof forbidden romance begins.
    [taken from My Neo Romance Forum]

I'm sure I'll think of more later, but these are the games I would REALLY love to see in English :)

4. dunno001

dunno001 Member

Most of the ones I've been picking up lately have been ones I think have little to no chance of coming over. (Read: PS2 and PSP games.) Of course, I'd happily buy any of these (or some other otome games) should they be announced for any real platform. (Read: not iOS or Android.) It's a gap that I'm glad to see has been seeing something lately, but it's really not enough over here...

5. Haruhime

Haruhime New Member

Clock Zero ~Shuuen ni Ichibyou~
    [​IMG]

The story is about a 12 year old girl Kurou Nadeshiko, who is the daughter of some wealthy high class members. She goes to a wealthy school with her childhood friend where other rich kids go to. She hopes of one day being a doctor and every night she seems to have dreams about being in another world. The world is full of ruins and she herself is 10 years older. One day a transfer student named Kaido Takato comes to her class and she gets involved in an after school extra-curricular club which they call “Clock Zero”.
    Trailer

Shinigami to Shoujo
    [​IMG]

Toono Sayo is a beautiful girl who lives with her older brother, Toono Touya who is an author. Her brother tells her of his next story; one called ‘Shinigami to Shoujo’. He tells her of how it’s going to be about a lonely shinigami and a girl, and their search for the most beautiful word that exists.
    One day, when she was looking up at a clock tower that has long ceased to move, she meets a man wearing strange white clothes. When she asks him, who he is and why he is wearing such weird clothes, he tells her that he has no memory of his identity or name and that the only thing he knows is that he is a shinigami. Sayo suggests that if he does not know his name, she’ll give him one and names him ‘Ao’ (blue) after how similar the man’s eyes are to the colour of the sky.
    Trailer

Norn9 ~Norn + Nonette~
    [​IMG]

The story takes place a little in the future. Guided by one particular song, young elementary kid, Suzuhara Sorata is warped through a time skip to an unfamiliar place much like the Meiji and Taisho eras from his textbooks. In this world, he meets 3 young ladies and 9 young men, and joins them on a journey aboard the mysterious ‘Norn’ ship in the sky.
    Trailer

Arcana Famiglia
    [​IMG]

The heroine spent her childhood days in a lonely, remote place with her mother, Sumire, and her servant/subordinate, Luca. The Christmas she turned 16, she was invited to go and live together with her father, Mondo.
    The dream she had ever since she was young was to live a happy life with her family together. Thus, with her long-yearned-for dream coming true, she took her first steps as a member of ‘Arcana Famiglia’, a vigilante organization the frank Mondo is in control of.
    The story takes place 3 months after that, on April 1st.
    Trailer

6. MainCharacter

MainCharacter Goddess

THIS.

I want this to be localized so much. It looks really enjoyable to me. I want it so much, I won't even make any Fate/stay night jokes.

7. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Only issue here is that I bet my firstborn that if XSEED ever did an otome game, it'd be DD-only, and I've started to dig hoarding otome games.

8. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member

Kamigami no Asobi - Ludere deorum (PSP)
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: Gods are an existence that must hold love for humans and be worshiped by humans. Kusanagi Yui, the daughter of a Shinto shrine, happens upon a mysterious sword in her cellar one spring day. The sword's power throws her into an unknown world, and it is here she encounters Zeus, the chief god of Greek mythology. He informs her that the weak bond between gods and humans is causing a negative impact on the world. To fix this phenomenon, Zeus wants her to go to a school in a garden world he created, live together with the problematic gods, and teach them about what humans are and the meaning of love.
    Kamigami no Asobi Website

Arabians Lost ~The engagement on desert~ (PSP, PC)
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: Arabians Lost is Quinrose's second game with a desert setting. The main character, Aileen Olazabal, is the only daughter and princess of Gilkhatar who wants nothing more than to lead a normal life and not be a princess. However, nearing her birthday, the King and Queen decided that she should marry, and that they had decided on a husband for her. Wanting to have a normal life (which includes having a normal romance, falling in love etc), Aileen refused. This lead to a wager between Aileen and her parents; if Aileen could raise 10,000,000G in 25 days, she's free to do what she wanted. If she failed, then she'd have to do what her parents said.
    Arabians Lost Website

Bloody Call (PSP, PC)
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: Futaba is just an average girl. But her father was actually the boss of a big group called Fly Call (she didn't know). One day, when she comes back home, she finds her house being such a mess. Also, her mother is gone.... When she is at a loss what to do, a group of men suddenly appear and try to abduct Futaba. She doesn't know who they are, but Reimei and Shirou appear and save her. Reimei and Shirou are the bodyguards served under her father. Reimei askes her to be the next boss of the Fly Call. She also hears that her father lost his life when she was a kid. Since she can't believe it, she refuses his offer. But she knows that the missing of her mother is related to his father's group, so she decides to stay at her father's house. Well, will she be able to save her mother...?
    Bloody Call Website

Crimson Empire ~Circumstances to Serve a Noble~ (PSP, Vita, PC)
    [Visual Novel/RPG]
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: The heroine is a head maid who has sworn absolute loyalty to Edvard, a prince, and would do anything to assist him to the throne. There are 2 princes who are fighting for the throne, Edvard and Justin. But because Justin's mother was of a lower rank, Edvard has more of a right to the throne. Therefore, Justin plots to assassin Edvard to get to the throne. The problem though, is that every time he sends an assassin, the heroine would defeat the assassins.
    Crimson Empire Website

English Detective Mysteria (PSP) Cancelled
    [Published by Xseed's Parent Company Marvelous in Japan] (hint hint) :(
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: It's the end of the 19th century in England...
    Illuminating the nighttime streets of London covered in thick fog are gas lamps and the moonlight from between clouds.
    Ladies and gentleman, be careful on the streets at night. Things like scoundrels and mysteries hiding in the streets might be aiming at you. Cases too large forthe highly prided English police force Scotland Yard are overflowing the streets. If you happen to get caught up in an incident...please prepare yourself to accompany it. A great detective with skillful intellect. A bold and fearless phantom thief. Now then, if Big Ben's ringing echoes across the streets of London, the curtain will open on love and adventure!
    English Detective Mysteria Website

9. CYL

CYL New Member

I'm going to be honest, I usually don't spend much money to buy games. But if Otome games gets released in english, I would definitely buy them in a heartbeat. Like... take my money! After watching Amnesia (Heroine loses her memory and travels to multiple dimensions of the same month), I just want more! So I really hope it gets released in English. Same goes for Brother's Conflict :)

10. Dyusu

Dyusu New Member

I do not want solely digital downloads for these otome games (especially Amnesia and Dialovers, I am not paying 30+ dollars for yet another Vita card and then paying probably 60+ again for the games in the PSN). I know that many of of the otome community would prefer to have a physical copy in their hands, especially if there's a limited edition because when it comes to limited editions with otomes the additions are usually great.

The ones that I feel would have a better chance at being picked up right now would be Amnesia and Diabolik Lovers because they're having Vita ports this winter (plus they both have anime adaptations, DiaLovers is airing right now). However since both are Otomate/Idea Factory titles I'm not sure whether Aksys will be the ones doing the localizing for those titles instead. That's why I'd rather focus on the PSP games more (especially UtaPri because UtaPri is my absolute favorite otome ever) since they have less chances than Amnesia and DiaLovers. However out of the PSP games UtaPri and BroCon have higher chances because of their anime adaptations.

Also here's an UtaPri summary and a few links, along with two other otomes I'd like to add (Summaries and box covers are from VNDB and the UtaPri Wiki)

Uta no Prince Sama
    Publisher: Broccoli, Nippon Ichi Software (UtaPri was requested at NIS America's forums but they said that they weren't going to localize this title)
    Summary: Find a boy and shape him into an idol. Saotome Gakuen is a school for all aspiring idols and performance artists. You are Nanami Haruka, one of the talented composers who squeezed into the school. All these school idols have a one purpose, they are to sign with a production company and debut. Find the voice to bring out the life in your songs. All the boys are potential stars, but it's you who has to draw out their full potential and their soft sides.

Uta no Prince-sama consists currently of 8 games (2 of which are rhythm games which are derived from the minigame system in the other games), a 9th game has been announced to be in the works.

Trailer (This is the TV Commercial for Repeat, which is the PSP remake of the original with a wholly updated game from graphics to the system).

So now that I've done that, here are the other two I'd like to add to the list!

Glass Heart Princess, Glass Heart Princess Platinum (PSP)
    Publisher: Otomate/Idea Factory
    [​IMG]
    Summary: Himeno Kyouko is beautiful, smart, and good at sports. She is the perfect daughter of a respected and wealthy family. However, she is suddenly stricken with a bizarre disease called "Glass Heart Syndrome". If her heart rate rises above normal, she will die. The only cure is to train her heart by experiencing heart-pounding situations through dating!

Glass Heart Princess has a sequel which is Glass Heart Princess Platinum. Platinum is set to release in 10 days as of this post.

Trailer (This trailer for the original GHP can be found in higher quality on the GHP website. The trailers for GHP Platinum can be found here, in the Movie section at the top.)

OZMAFIA!! (PC)
    Publisher: Poni-Pachet SY/HOBIBOX
    [​IMG]
    Summary: The heroine Fuka is thrown to an unknown land with no memory of her past. All of a sudden, a strange silver-haired guy points a sword at her, and the whole town is running about trying to escape. When the heroine is resigned to the prospect she's about to be killed, a helping hand is extended to her by...? The heroine will live together with the members of the Oz Family, as in a Mafia family, who are the brave boss managing the organization, named Caramia, the shy and blunt Kanbu/executive leader Axel, and the mild mannered, subdued advisor Kyrie. Caramia is based on the Cowardly Lion character of the original Oz story, Axel on that of Tin Man's, and Kyrie on Scarecrow's character.

(It is interesting to note that Ozmafia's OP and ED songs are sung by the band Article One in full English.)

Trailer (Poni-Pachet also has the OP and ED of Ozmafia uploaded on the same channel as the two trailers that were uploaded.)

Anyways, Xseed, if you can pick up on the slack that Aksys is doing (since they're only really rehashing Hakuouki and it isn't satisfying me) it'd be great if you could localize these, especially the ones that are expensive to localize (UtaPri especially since their seiyuu cast is high quality and it has so much music fdkds;dsl).

11. shymel

shymel New Member

That Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side triple pack is very unlikely to ever happen. The DS is dead and I believe those versions have English patches (or at least one of them does).
    Well considering that XSEED is a pretty small publisher...

12. Leilee

Leilee New Member

Remember reading about that Romeo x Juliet otome, it sounds so silly crazy of an idea, it probably will be amazing to read.

I didn't read what all the other otome's suggested here past the first post, but I'll be sure to do so soon. :>

13. ikemin

ikemin New Member

Wand of Fortune (PS2, PSP)
    [​IMG]
    The main character is Ruru. She is a student of a magic school, but she is actually a trouble student. Because of her poor magic skill and continual troubles, she is forced to transfer to a different school. She happily joins the new school, but she gets to know a shocking fact soon.... She doesn't have an attribute as a magical girl! If she can't find her attribute before she graduates from the school, her magic power will need to be sealed.... Well, will Ruru be able to find it...? (from himeya shop dead link)

There is also a fandisc and sequel.
    I would prefer PSP since I don't have a PS2 but then again both are kinda dead consoles... (>_<)

Toki no Kizuna (PSP)
    [​IMG]
    It&rsquo;s a year after Toyotomi Hideyoshi died (so, 1599), and the human world is once more falling into war. The head of the ten oni clans, Yase-hime, becomes worried about the future of the oni people. She travels to each of the ten clans, now scattered across the land, and asks them to retreat from human contact. On the night that they obey her and all gather in the Yase village, she&rsquo;s kidnapped and put into a deep sleep. The oni heroine, Suzumori Yukina, is the head of the Suzumori household and was also strong enough to be the ninja guardian Yase-hime. She&rsquo;s serious and respects the old ways, and has a hawk companion. (Sounds awesome!). Throughout the game, she must decide whether to look for a cure for her princess Yase-hime in the human world, in spite of Yase-hime&rsquo;s request not to deal with humans. (from Lijakaca)

There's also a fandisc that was released this summer.

14. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member

Elkrone no Atelier ~Dear for Otomate~ (PSP)
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: Meriela a.k.a Meri has inherited her grandmother's workshop, and now its up to her to decide what to do with it. One day, the fairy Popotto pops up at the front door, asking her to create a mysterious item - the Blue Wakaka. Neither the client nor the alchemist have seen of such a thing. But since the fairy is in no great hurry, he decides to lodge with Meri to help her out with item synthesis, ingredient collection, monster fightings and finding her soul mate.
    Elkrone no Atelier Website

Geten no Hana (PSP)
    English Title: Flower Under Heaven
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary:Warring States Period.
    Hotaru is a ninja from Iga who is sent to infiltrate Azuchi Castle, stronghold of the warlord Oda Nobunaga and Akechi Mitsuhide, Nobunaga's confidant. She ends up working for Oda Nobunaga and impersonates her sister in order to stay in the castle. Azuchi's Castle, Nobunaga's home... What's with those feelings that began to grow between Hotaru, the warlords and Nobunaga?
    Geten no Hana Website
    Siliconera Article

15. shymel

shymel New Member

Does Tecmo-Koei want other localizers working on their properties (they own Gust who worked on Elkrone with IF/DF/Otomate) though?

16. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member

Probably not... ^_^;
    But I thought it wouldn't hurt to at least mention these titles.

17. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member

Moujuutsukai to Oujisama (PSP, Vita)
    English Title: Beast Master and Prince
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: Tiana wants to be a great animal tamer like her mother, and on the day that she arrives to her new home in Catoria, she comes across 4 animals that she buys along with a strange brooch. But soon the animals start talking to her, telling her that they are 4 princes cast under curse, and asking for her help...
    Moujuutsukai to Oujisama Website
    Siliconera Article

Kaminaru Kimi to (PSP)
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: At a small shrine in a small, quiet countryside village, the heroine hears a voice calling her...
    "The time has come to fulfill our promise, our thousand year promise."
    She faints and when she wakes up, she finds she is now becoming a god...
    A love story starts to unfold, along with warmth, kindness and sadness.
    Kaminaru Kimi to Website

Chronostacia (PSP)
    [​IMG]
    Trailer
    Summary: Underneath the white great tree lies the grand capital of Albion. A method to manage time was discovered 10 years ago.
    Ever since the birth of "BANK", people have been paying and competing to store time, gaining a large sum of money and social status as the interest. However, "BANK" suddenly got attacked by an unknown figure. The time stored there were lost for eternity, and a bleak shadow has been casted upon the world. The World Time Bank <<BANK>> responsible for taking care of everyone's "Time" has gone bankrupt. The sound of the cogwheels of the world spiraling out of control resounds throughout the town.
    Chronostacia Website

18. TenshiEffect

TenshiEffect New Member

Princess Arthur, Beast Master & Prince, and Norn 9 are getting Vita ports. :)
    Also, Norn 9 is getting an anime.
    Otomate's Norn9 Game for Female Players Gets Anime

I prefer physical editions of games myself, but if it was between a digital release or not getting the game at all, then I would gladly take the digital release. I think that otome games would do good on Steam and there's already a few of them on there by indie developers.

19. GertrudetheRobot

GertrudetheRobot New Member

I'd love to see more Otome games, and you'd be sure that I'd buy any quality games you guys wanted to bring out.

[​IMG]

Title: Jewelic Nightmare from Otomate

Summary: "Even though they look the same, their personalities are complete opposites. This is a story for you to fall in love with men who have that gap, and all the capturable men are the personification of gems!? While it might seem familiar, you will be able to enjoy the elements of surprise with "gem language" as the motif. The story takes place in two worlds. The men you see in your "dream" are all wild or dangerous, while the ones in "reality" are gentle and refreshing. Which side will you fall in love with?" More here.

website/trailer

20. Skyprincess

Skyprincess New Member

Hey, I just found out about this forum and since I'm a huge fan of otome games I had to post something. I totally support every otome game, that was already mentioned in the posts above. I've already played Hakuouki & Sweet Fuse and I seriously loved these games! [​IMG] I know the localisation is difficult, but please, PLEASE bring us more otome games - Here is a bunch of girls just waiting to spend their Money on this games! I really don't think the market for Otome Games is that small since there are very dedicated fans!

Since English Detective Mysteria was published by Marvelous in Japan, getting the rights for this game shouldn't be too hard, right? Please bring it to the West (and don't forget Europe!)

My biggest wishes:
    - Uta no Prince-sama
    - Kamigami no Asobi
    - Diabolic Lovers
    - Arcana Famiglia
    - Alice-Series from Quinrose
    - Brothers Conlict
    - Glass Heart Princess
    - Princess Arthur
    - or simply ALL the games from Idea Factory!