Ia / Vt Colorful (Vita) - Maql / Vocaloid Rhythm Game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shizukari, Jan 14, 2014.

1. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

Yes, but a small delay so close to the release date probably means the game is almost complete, not only fast enough for it to be released in the planned date.

By the way, the new release date is exactly a year after the original date (minus one day because of the traditional day of release)..

2. novurdim

novurdim New Member

Joining to the hopes that this game will be localized, even if only as a digital title.

3. novurdim

novurdim New Member

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/iavt-colorful-wont-release-west

Great, the news here are just getting worse and worse by the day. I'm too tired to be angry or even sad. Oh well.

4. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

Honestly, I'm not surprised if the situation is anything like that of the Project Diva games. Sega is only releasing the latest three well after making sure Hatsune Miku had international exposure primarily through her concerts in the US, and I wouldn't want to think about all the hoop jumping involved in getting agreements done for all the creators of the songs. And even then, we only got english lyrics with F 2nd, and not all the songs got subbed. (Which is sad, since Kagerou Days/Daze has amazing lyrics)

Still, as long as Marvelous avoids the sea of DLC that Sega has with the Project Diva games, I've got no issues with importing. (Had my copy preordered for... a very long time now)

5. novurdim

novurdim New Member

It doesn't though. IIRC, about five dlc-songs are smth like a bonus for the first print copies and it's only the beginning.

6. trumpet205

trumpet205 New Member

How many songs does it come with (excluding DLC)?

This year is a busy year for rhythm games. There is Taiko no Tatsujin V and IA/VT on July, then Project Mirai DX on September. My wallet can't catch breath.

7. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

The Play-Asia listing shows 60. Only 35 have been confirmed so I'm not sure if that "60" includes DLC or not.

BTW, I'm rather disheartened this looks destined not to be localized. :( I understand the licensing nightmare piece, but as a fan, I was definitely looking forward to this. Ah well, I guess I'll add it to the import sometime list...

8. HalfMinuteBurrito

HalfMinuteBurrito New Member

Add me to the list of people that'd buy IA/VT if a miracle were to happen and it gets localized.

Famitsu scores are in. Looks like it got a 34/40
    http://gematsu.com/2015/07/famitsu-review-scores-issue-1390

And here's a pretty long gameplay video someone uploaded that was taken from a recent stream.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqzop_f5nh8

9. Jubei1000

Jubei1000 New Member

INTERESTING... I'll buy that game, also, wouldnt Sega buy the rights outright?
    They did with Teto, which was specifically for UTAU.

10. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Hmm, I suppose technically they could, but I'm not sure if Sega has the same sort of interest in this that it would in Hatsune Miku.

I am, however, a bit more distraught that the game apparently turned out pretty well per Famitsu. D:

11. Jubei1000

Jubei1000 New Member

Oh? That so?? show me link.

12. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

As soon as Takaki-san confirmed that the localization chances are slim, I decided to import; looking at the gameplay, it seems to be pretty similar to Project Diva with a few twists. I've gotta say that I'm pretty excited to try this out.

13. ShikouNagakura

ShikouNagakura New Member

Looks like I know what I'll be importing next week :D

14. Nerroth

Nerroth Member

15. BRS25

BRS25 New Member

I'm kind of annoyed that "See the Lights" was removed from the Song List though. DLC perhaps?

16. Jubei1000

Jubei1000 New Member

Hey I think its availbable at the JP PS Store now as download https://store.playst...ankingW_PS4_ALL
    I think it says it was just released yesteday July 30. 2015.
    Is the Japanese import version hard to navigate on the game or is it easy to use?

17. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

I'll let you know when my package (hopefully) arrives on Monday. From what I've seen, it should be easy to navigate.

18. Jubei1000

Jubei1000 New Member

SWEEET Im curious about it, looking forward to seeing this, record some gaming or if you can livestream it too?

19. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

I can't record, but I can confirm that the game is really easy to navigate.

20. BRS25

BRS25 New Member

Oh my gosh... Just got it in the mail 10 minutes ago. Upon looking at the Vita skin, guess what? There is a SPELLING MISTAKE. >=( Proudly says IA/VISUAL TRUCKS. (top right) Can't wait to drive... >.>