Ia / Vt Colorful (Vita) - Maql / Vocaloid Rhythm Game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shizukari, Jan 14, 2014.

1. BRS25

BRS25 New Member

Any updates? :unsure:

2. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

So Project Diva F 2nd just got a release date confirmed for NA and Europe; any news on the possibility for this game?

I know a lot of people that bought Project Diva f for Vita have become interested in vocaloid in general, and a lot of them have expressed interest in this game too...

3. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

I don't think there's even a Japanese release date for this one yet. Not a firm one, anyway. They keep pushing it back. So discussing localization, at this early stage, is a bit premature. But trust me, I've got my eye on this game. When the time is right, I'll push for it like nobody's business. ;)

-Tom

4. BRS25

BRS25 New Member

What's usually the process of localizing a game? Would there ever be a possibility of making a deal with Marvelous so that the English version and Japanese release dates are near identical? (since it has been delayed in Japan anyways) Or am I being too unrealistic? XD

5. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

We did that with Acquire for Sumioni and Orgarhythm, but that's because we helped fund them. I think we also did that with Little King's Story? And maybe Half-Minute Hero? But those were before my time.

So it has been done before, but I think we have to get into a project preeeeeetty early on for something like that. And with this game, that doesn't seem like it's an option, I'm afraid.

-Tom

6. Nerroth

Nerroth Member

7. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

8. BRS25

BRS25 New Member

Just curious, how many of you have the crystal box or standard edition pre-ordered?

9. Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon Well-Known Member

I've got the crystal box preordered. If it actually exists, which I'm beginning to question.

10. FirionHope

FirionHope New Member

http://gematsu.com/2015/01/iavt-colorful-due-early-summer-japan

HYPE! I want this, IA a cute. Between this and Dekamori I could see myself getting into rythm games.

11. luchikita

luchikita New Member

Want. I hope the game isn't delayed again and XSEED can localize it this year.

12. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

It's been delayed too many times now. It's a good time for them to release it once and for all.

13. Nerroth

Nerroth Member

14. Oniros

Oniros New Member

15. Nerroth

Nerroth Member

16. videoman

videoman Member

The game has been delayed for one more month in Japan.
    http://gematsu.com/2015/05/iavt-colorful-delayed-one-month-japan

17. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

Another delay, I can see some people getting tired of waiting and canceling their orders.

However, it looks like a good idea, since releasing it against P4D would be bad for both. Releasing it a month later may catch the attention of people who played P4D, enjoyed it and would like another game in the same genre.

18. ShikouNagakura

ShikouNagakura New Member

I was interested in P4D (I dont care for Persona 5) because I thought it would focus on Rise as a main character ( and cuz shes my favorite) but now that all the crap they've announced for it Im not interested anymore but I swear if IA becomes another Silent Hills I will lose all respect and faith in Japanese developers.

19. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

It's smart business sense not to sell a game in a similar genre against a title with name recognition regardless of the actual reason cited. From what I see, usually people opt to buy one title or the other and then forget about the other title for some reason rather than pick it up when they can later - and odds are even if they do get it later, it'll be at a cheaper price (and hence smaller profit) down the road.

It's not going to be cancelled this late in the game? o_O

20. ShikouNagakura

ShikouNagakura New Member

Games can get cancelled at any point whenever the Dev feels like it