Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star PS4/Vita

Discussion in 'Fate/EXTELLA' started by VongolaGearX, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Dricsi

Dricsi New Member

I was werry exited about this game untill just recently when they anounced thet the special DLC costumes only come with the digital pre-order. And I was naĆ­ve enough to think that the special eddition will have them since that's the most expensive one. But no. And If you pre-ordered a regular physical copy that won't have anything extra in it at all.
    So I'm werry WERRY disapointed right nowEspecialy Since Neros Bride outfit is probably her most popular wersion in the fanbase(Or at least popular enough to be a cash cow in F/GO).

2. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Can't wait to get off work, this will be waiting ever so snuggley for me in the mailbox. <3

3. Dgbowen

Dgbowen Member

Any thoughts? Are there any character building/RPG elements or is it straight Hack n Slash?

4. Cloudcroft

Cloudcroft New Member

SO far very fun, but I am sometimes scratching my head with the translations. I know in the post that talks about localization, someone mentioned that they are building a glossary of terms. Will that be made public by any chance? I know that not all translations will make it, but at some points, it makes the dialogue disjointed from the text if you happen to understand Japanese and Japanese humor.

Side Note:
    Minor character/build customizations. Nothing major from what I can tell so far.

5. Yuri

Yuri Well-Known Member

I'm dying at how cute Nero is. eeee

I love how they explain everything that has happened so far right in the beginning for people who forgot the story line or haven't played Extra.

6. Banjamin

Banjamin New Member

This character is my favorite too!!!

Yuri likes this.
  7. vayanui8

vayanui8 New Member

I went in expecting to be a Tamamo fan but ended up loving Nero. Second best Fate girl after Rin.