Devil's Third (Wii U)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Linkman806, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Linkman806

Linkman806 New Member

So since everyone is holding their butts over what is going on with the North America version. Any chance you guys could pick it up if it falls through? It looks like a lot of fun!

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that they do have a publisher, but can't say anything just yet. If anything it COULD even be XSEED, given their past history with Nintendo Wii titles.

3. NesterTheLark

NesterTheLark Member

If not NoA, I almost feel like it could be Koei Tecmo. Nintendo has a very strong relationship with them these days, with Hyrule Warriors having been developed by them and published by them in Japan, and NoA published the Wii U version of Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Plus, Valhalla is made up of a lot of former Tecmo employees anyway, so they probably still have some relations.

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1077610

NoA is such a joke. How is it that EU is doing it? Never makes any sense...

5. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

As long as they are being proactive about it, I don't think them not publishing it is a big deal. Tom said at one point that Nintendo actually approached XSEED about releasing Pandora's Tower, it wasn't XSEED approaching Nintendo. So maybe Nintendo will ask some smaller publishers if they would like to partner up for it.

If they are just dumping it and waiting for someone to maybe go to them about it, that's pretty lame of them.

6. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

I still just can't figure out why so many people think this game looks awful. A bit unpolished maybe, but what I saw last year's E3 looked like goofy fun, especially that crazy multiplayer thing where you were tossing watermelons into baskets, lol.

Then again, NoA didn't think the Rainfall games were worth releasing, they didn't think Disaster: Day of Crisis was worth releasing, or Captain Rainbow...or ASH....or Zangeki no Reginlev...or Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland..............yeah..........sooo......

I want to play this game myself before passing judgement on it. Remember, reviewers panned God Hand after all, and God Hand was fuggin amazing!

7. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Well, I guess I don't have to worry about this now, if Siliconera is right. http://www.siliconer...is-coming-here/

"The good news is this won't be the last story about Tomonobu Itagaki's game in North America"

Thank you based Xseed!

Edit: Lol, I was arguing with someone who said that Bayonetta 2 sold really well, and when I asked where he got his numbers.......VGChartz of course........will people never learn?!

8. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's a pretty blatant hint. Assuming Siliconera isn't pulling that out of their butt.

I wonder if it would be a Last Story situation, or a Pandora's Tower one. Would be kind of funny of XSEED became Nintendo's go-to publisher for stuff they don't feel like publishing here.

9. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

The game kind of reminds me of Killer is Dead just a bit. I mean, even if people say it's bad it WILL have an audience (and XSEED would tempt people further with goodies, I'm sure :p)

EDIT: http://www.neogaf.co...d.php?t=1078414
    Nintendo you suck so bad at communication :/ Of course, it still could be third party at this point.

10. Clessy

Clessy Member

The game looks so awful I cant imagine it being worth the publishing risk unless nintendo just paid xseed to do it.

11. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Hyperbole! Go look at some of the garbage on Steam and come back to me.

12. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

And now there's this......so confusing, lol.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1078414

13. Clessy

Clessy Member

Steam releases aent physical and dont cost poop to release.

14. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Go watch some AVGN videos, man. You don't know the meaning of the word awful.

15. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Can't say I'm particularly interested in the game, but boy if this isn't Textbook 101 on how NOT to announce a game. Good news for XSEED, I guess, but the whole NoA thing just seems so typically NoA to me.

16. Lumclaw

Lumclaw New Member

All this because some guy decided to spread a rumor using Unseen64's name?
    Then Siliconera has the gall to "confirm" the rumor without naming their source either?

I feel sorry for journalistic integrity...

17. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

Nope. -_- Pretty frustrating.

18. AweOfShe

AweOfShe New Member

Seeing Captain Rainbow, and Zangeki no Reginleiv trophies on SSBU really opened up some wounds. D:

19. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

And now apparently NoA is publishing it, and Valhalla is also releasing a f2p version of the multiplayer on PC...............lordie lordie!

20. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Been quite the uhhh roller coaster ride with this one.