Bullet Girls Phantasia

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Battlechili, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Battlechili

Battlechili Member

Bullet Girls Phantasia is the third (and most polished) game in the Bullet Girls series, a series of fast paced action and 3rd person shooters with some T&A mixed in for good measure. Releasing on PS4 and PS Vita in Japan, D3 Publisher is publishing it August 9 there as well as in Southeast Asia. The SEA release even has an English translation!

However, importation can be pricey and a bit out of reach for some fans, and since XSeed has a relationship with D3 Publisher (Earth Defense Force, Oneechanbara), I was wondering if XSeed would consider bringing this game Westward! The fact that it already has an English translation should at the very least make localization a bit easier and cheaper (although admittedly that's just conjecture; I don't know if it'd actually work that way). I'm not gonna lie, half the reason I want a Western release is to help ensure it gets a PC release at some point, because while D3 Publisher is good about making them, with this only releasing in Asia I'm a little worried. That said, I think PS4 fans and even Vita fans would be thrilled if the game came to the West. Particularly XSeed's own Senran Kagura fans would likely get a kick out of it due to the mix of fast paced combat and fanservice. I personally think the game looks really fun and Japanese shooters are a rarity, so its a real treat when we get them.

Here's a recent trailer for the game: