About any Collector's/Limited Edition version...

Discussion in 'Fate/EXTELLA' started by manafusion, Aug 4, 2016.

1. manafusion

manafusion New Member

I'm just curious but will you be following the Japanese version and including the Oppai mousepad among the other stuff or is it still up for debate at your end? I'm really interested in getting the Velber boxset (Japanese Collector's edition) because *hehehe* but if I can get the same item in the English one, I would be happier to get the English version instead.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  2. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Don't think you'll get them to commit one way or the other, but I'd be down for another ergonomic mousepad. I tend to think it's not going to happen though, given the fact it doesn't really fit in with the system or game image (maybe it does with the Nero DLC. o_O) and stuff.

3. manafusion

manafusion New Member

Rather, it's a fan service item. I mean, figures are fine and all but I honestly wouldn't pay premium for a figue because space. There's definitely way more people out there who would disagree and that's fine too.

Also, the idea that you could cop a feel of the Emperor's breasts. You just can't beat that.

It fits the game image of Waifu Wars.

You should also try reading Nasu's blog related to how they decided to have the Japanese 'Collector's' Edition include an ergonomic mousepad instead of the usual figure. That's also another reason why I'd want to get it.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  4. Darcnova1

Darcnova1 New Member

Something tells me that if there's an LE, XSEED will make their own. Worst case, we'll probably get the costumes.

5. -Izanagi-

-Izanagi- Member

I am hoping that the US Collector's Edition would include the oppai mousepad and DLCs.
    If not, I will have to buy the game twice. Once at Gamestop and another time in Hong Kong.
    I want the Velber Box even if it costs $300.

6. Renari

Renari New Member

The JP releases kind-of sucked because if you wanted everything you had to buy multiple copies that were really expensive.

e.g.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm really hoping for some sort of LE I held out buying the JP version in hope of getting a LE of the localized version. It'll suck to miss out on all the extra stuff entirely.

7. Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon Well-Known Member

8. Renari

Renari New Member

[​IMG]
    It seems equivalent to the two JP versions. I'll have to find some card sleeves for the servant cards so they don't get damaged.

I know a lot of people wanted the Nero bride mouse pad, not sure how many of those people got the JP version though.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  9. Bumblebee

Bumblebee New Member

I want to own this set, it is beautiful. How can I order this set?

10. Renari

Renari New Member

The Noble Phantasm edition? It's up on Amazon now, if you have prime it's $55.