New Member, Male, from Indiana

I'm updating as hard as I can! Feb 12, 2014

Kintoki was last seen:
May 11, 2016
    1. Kintoki
      Kintoki
      I'm updating as hard as I can!
  • About

Japanese games and anime, food, your mother.

Signature

Games Beaten in 2014: 18: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Magical Drop 2, Alice: Madness Returns, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Legend of the Mystical Ninja, Bravely Default, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, Xblaze: Code Embryo, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F, Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir, Xenoblade Chronicles, Corpse Party: Blood Drive, Bayonetta 2, New Super Mario Brothers U, Hyrule Warriors, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Rayman Legends, Attack of the Friday Monsters: A Tokyo Tale

Games Beaten in 2015: 20: Fantasy Life, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Wario Land: Shake It, Metroid, Tales of Xillia 2, Crimson Shroud, Zombi U, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Splatoon, Shenmue, Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Resident Evil 4, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented, Drakengard 3, Atelier Escha and Logy, Yoshi's Wooly World, Final Fantasy IX, Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Games Beaten in 2016: 7: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yakuza 5, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, Super Mario World, Demon's Souls, Bloodborne, Nioh Alpha Demo